at The Mash House
New date and venue
Rescheduled date – original tickets still valid
Nova Twins are a genre-bending duo consisting of lead vocalist/guitarist Amy Love & bassist Georgia South. Innovative in every element of what they do as artists, whether that’s performing to moshing crowds & packed out tents, art directing their own music videos or designing & making their outfits for all photoshoots & stage-wear. Described as “devilishly-heavy & vivid punk-rock” by NME, “grunge-pop” by the Independent & “amalgamation of raw punk energy, illegal rave electronics & unapologetic grimey attitude” by PRS.
Their debut album Who Are The Girls? produced by Jim Abbiss (Adele, Arctic Monkeys, Kasabian) was released to critical acclaim from publications such as Clash, Kerrang, Dork, NME & Alternative Press. Lead singles ‘Devil’s Face’, ‘Vortex’, ‘Taxi’ & ‘Play Fair’ have received spins on BBC Radio 1 from Annie Mac, Daniel P Carter & Jack Saunders, as well as BBC Radio 6 from Iggy Pop & Tom Robinson.
On tour they’ve supported Wolf Alice, Prophets of Rage, Skunk Anansie. Previous festivals bookings have included Boomtown, Download & Hellfest. 2021 will (covid depending) see slots at Reading & Leeds amongst many others.
In 2019 Nova Twins were the face of Dr. Martens Alternative A/W campaign & played alongside Fever 333 during their BBC Radio 1 Maida Vale session. In 2020, they won Best UK Breakthrough Band at the Heavy Music Awards. Later that year, they collaborated with Bring Me The Horizon on track ‘1X1’, taken from the No. 1 album – Post Human : Survival Horror. Nova Twins started 2021 with a remix of Gang of Four ‘Where the Nightingale Sings’ alongside Massive Attack‘s 3D/Robert Del Naja.
Ahead of your show at Sneaky Pete’s we kindly ask that you have a look at our rules:
* Proof of vaccination may be mandatory at the time of this show
* Please take a lateral flow test before you come to the venue
* Don’t come if you test positive or have any symptoms
* Check in on our Test & Protect QR code on arrival
* Wear a face covering unless drinking or dancing
* Wear a face covering when ordering at the bar
* Use the hand sanitiser
* Please be respectful of others and leave space when moving around the venue or queueing
* Please don’t high five, handshake or hug staff